Why Refrigerator Maintenance?
Your refrigerator and freezer work 24 hours a day – every day. Over time, dirt and dust build up, making it less efficient and more expensive.
That’s why Sears refrigerator maintenance service is so essential. Our pros will clean the grime from your fridge or freezer and check it for safety and power-use problems. You’ll have peace of mind that your refrigerator will keep your food and medicine cool and your energy bills from escalating.
Annual refrigerator maintenance is the way to make sure your fridge or freezer keeps running – and running well – for a long time to come.
- What we do for Refrigerator Maintenance service:
- Clean the condenser.
- Check and properly adjust the thermostat and air dampers.
- Check the automatic defrost cycle.
- Check door seals for air leaks.
- Clean the defrost evaporation pan.
- Check the defrost drain for blockage and leaks.
- Level the cabinet.
- Check the ice dispenser (if applicable) for proper operation.
- Check the water dispenser (if applicable) for proper water flow.
- Inspect the electrical system.