1-Year Warranty on All Installations
What We Do for Washer Repair
- Call before we arrive
- Give you an estimate before we begin work
- Fix it right the first time
- Guarantee our work
- Give you a discount on a replacement product at Sears if you choose not to do the washer repair
- Offer you special discounts on products and accessories while we're there so you can make the most of your washer
- Is your washer displaying an error code?
A hard reset can resolve most washing machine error codes. Turn the power off and then on again. If the error code is still displayed, make a repair appointment with Sears Home Services.
- Does your washer have a mildew odor?
Prevent mildew odors by leaving the washer door slightly open when not in use.
- Is your washer not draining?
Prevent draining problems by making sure your washer hoses aren't kinked. Pushing your washing machine up against the wall can crush the hoses, so be sure to leave some space between the washer and wall!
Still having trouble? Schedule a repair appointment online and get 10% off!
We accept Sears Card, Sears MasterCard, Sears Gift Cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, cash and checks for all in-home repair services. Our repair technicians will process payment and any coupons or discounts at the time of service.
Have a warranty or Protection Agreement? Then you are entitled to free support from our Technical Specialists. Call 1-800-424-2047 for help on getting your product working again, or to schedule an in-home repair visit to make sure your product gets fixed right. Technical Specialists are available from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. CST every day.
BROWSE OUR EXPERT ANSWERS
© 2013 Sears Brands, LLC. All Rights Reserved