1-800-605-2128Call Us Today
Having trouble finding that model number? Usually, it’s on the inside of the washer door.
Break out the bubbles!
What We Do for Washer Repairpssssst
- Call before we arrive
- Give you an estimate before we begin work
- Fix it right the first time
- Guarantee our work
- Give you a discount on a replacement product at Sears if you choose not to do the washer repair
- Offer you special discounts on products and accessories while we're there so you can make the most of your washer
- Is your washer displaying an error code?
A hard reset can resolve most washing machine error codes. Turn the power off and then on again. If the error code is still displayed, make a repair appointment with Sears Home Services.
- Does your washer have a mildew odor?
Prevent mildew odors by leaving the washer door slightly open when not in use.
- Is your washer not draining?
Prevent draining problems by making sure your washer hoses aren't kinked. Pushing your washing machine up against the wall can crush the hoses, so be sure to leave some space between the washer and wall!
Still having trouble? Schedule a repair appointment online and get 20% off!
Get professional help with washer and dryer repair from our nationwide service network.Related services for Washer